A building needs a durable exterior to protect a great interior. That’s where Taylor Construction comes in. We build to last. We deliver the proper care and attention to address the safety, health, comfort and building integrity requirements of every building we service.
From top to bottom, Taylor delivers a well-engineered and correctly constructed building envelope that will protect and restore your building. A building envelope by Taylor will save building operators money by improving energy efficiency, and lengthen the lifespan of buildings by keeping the elements out.
Our qualified staff is trained, certified, and experienced in delivering the highest standard of service, whether the work is surface repairs or deeper underlying issues. With our preliminary proposals, we use our RFP checklist to ensure the budget and pricing matches the scope of the project. Once hired, we supervise a project’s completion from the start all the way to its delivery.
DONE THE TAYLOR WAY
Experienced and dedicated site supervisors, trades, management and suppliers have got your back. We offer a full spectrum of general contracting and our consolidated approach means we are even more efficient and that will ultimately save you money down the road.
Our proprietary online project management software is what keeps us and your project on track, on schedule, and on budget.
• Site Reviews/Reports
• Leak/Moisture Ingress Investigation
• Project Management
• Construction Management
• Contract Administration
• Leasehold Improvements
• Site Safety Services
• Certified Sampling/Testing
• Asbestos Abatement
• Brick Masonry
• Concrete Repair/Placement
• Custom Metal Fabrications
• Drywall & Texturing
• Eavestroughs & downspouts
• Exterior Cladding (James Hardie, wood, metal, and vinyl siding, composite and aluminum panel products)
• Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS)
• Finish Carpentry (trim/custom millwork)
• Flooring (ceramic, wood, rubber, carpet & more)
• Framing (wood & steel)
• Heritage Building Restoration
• Insulation (spray foam, blown-in, batt)
• Landscaping (excavation, retaining walls, paving stone, decks, fences, sod, grading & more)
• Painting (interior & exterior)
• Paving (asphalt, parkade ramps, parking accessories & more)
• Roofing (residential & commercial)
• Sealants & Firestopping
• Waterproofing (above and below grade)
• Windows & doors
Whether you engage us to replace windows and doors, decks and patios, rainwater goods, thermal and moisture protection, parkade waterproofing, or a full re-clad, we stand behind our name and the products and services we deliver. From the initial stages of stripping and removing environmentally damaged materials to the inspection, repair and replacement, we ensure the building is correctly waterproofed and rebuilt with the highest standards of workmanship we employ at Taylor Construction.